MPBIO 4810/5810 is an elective course for undergrad and graduate students in the OU College of Arts and Sciences.
MPBIO 4810/5810 is part of the OU Data Scholarship Program which offers Certificates and Minor Degress in Data Analytics and Applied Statistics.
Credit hours: 3.
Semesters offered by Dr. Pan: Fall 2019, Fall 2020, Fall 2021.
At the completion of the course, students will be able to
- Develop Python programs for data analytics
- Import and parse data from files
- Store data in proper data structures
- Write modular Python programs using functions
- Visualize data in charts
- Perform basic data analytics